Estamos felices por esta alianza. Unidos logramos MAS! Este sueño va creciendo y uno de los objetivos principales es llegar a más lugares con nuestros dispensadores. Ahora por medio del Proyecto ComeDog, puedes apadrinar tu dispensador y ayudarnos a alimentar a tantos perros que viven la calle.
Necesitamos gente que tenga todas las ganas de unirse a esta causa. Todos los que estén interesados por favor contacten a:
We are very happy to announce this new alliance. Together we can do MORE! This dream keeps growing and one of its main goals is to place as many Dog Food Dispensers as possible. Now through ComeDog you will be able to sponsor a Public Dog Food Dispenser and help us feed homeless dogs.
We need people who are passionate, believe in this cause and want to make a difference. Anyone who is interested please contact:
Juan Manuel Montoya P.
Médico Veterinario Zootecnista
Director de Proyecto ComeDog
También nos pueden encontrar:
Facebook: Proyecto ComeDog
YouTube: Proyecto ComeDog
Facebook: Gozques by Jimena Hoyos
YouTube: Jimena Hoyos
CARACTERISRICAS | INSTALACIÓN
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF DISPENSER
* Measurements: Height: 32 inches. Width: 16 inches. Depth: 8 inches.
*It is made out of galvanised metal caliber16 with a coat of electrostatic paint RAL 7035. This prevents rust, corrosión, peeling and makes it resistant to any outdoor enviroment.
* Top hermetic cover with lock and key.
* Load capacity of 22 kilos-48 pounds of Dog Food.
* Lateral support for water container, which can hold 4 liters of wáter.
*Slide door which controls amount or cease of food dispensed.
*Bottom perforations which prevent clogging in case of rain and facilitates general cleaning of dispenser.
* 2 horizontal rails on the back with 4 perforations for instalation on wall.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INSTALLATION OF DISPENSER
* Places with high population of homeless dogs. Dispensers help us make a census of homeless dogs and facilitates Sterilization Campaigns for people who are interested in taking this whole idea a step further.
* Constant supervision of dispenser, preferably a place that has cameras. Ideally Sponsors who have the key live close by and can make sure dispenser always has plenty of food and clean wáter.
* Good night illumination.
*Community acceptance (public space)
* Wall where dispenser will be mounted should be at least 1 meter high and 20 inches wide.
* Only provide Dog or Cat food, no human food.
*The dispenser must be washed thoroughly and desinfected at least every 3 weeks. Hygiene is crucial to minimize transmissions of disease.
*Always mantain clean fresh water. Wash and clean wáter container at least every 8 days.
* We are interested in the process of each food dispensor therefor we ask you to share pictures, videos, comments or any suggestions that can help us grow together and allow us to register and document all of those who joined the family.
* It is essential to sensibilize and educate people of the community so they can understand what we are trying to accomplish and support us.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF GOZQUES + COMEDOG
YOUR SUPPORT WILL HELP THOUSANDS OF DOGS AND CATS THAT NEED US.